| Trixel Creative |
The Trixel Creative logo
|Number of Members||12+|
Trixel Creative is a team of gamers who are classified as creators and creatives. Their primary focus is creating content in UGC-friendly titles, whether it be stories, mod content, or other creative offerings. Trixel was founded during 2013 by Halston S..
- Return to Carnivalia - Community Level Pack
- LittleBigPlanet Flash (Cancelled)
- The Sims 4: Sunset Valley Stuff Pack
- The Lost Story - Community Level Pack (Retired)
- The Sims 4: Juniper Drive Stuff Pack
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Icon Pack
- The Sims 4: Sunset Valley Stuff OST - Soundtrack
- LittleBigPlanet Flash OST - Soundtrack (N/A)
Partnership with T-GamesEdit
On the 7th of February 2014, Trixel Studios and T-Games officially announced a partnership. They both officially state that the partnership ensures that they support eachother, work together to collaborate on projects and supply resources for eachother.
During 2015, T-Games and Trixel Creative presented the first Tri-Expo event, whereby both teams presented reveal trailers and gameplay demos through the Twitch streaming service. The stream was a success and gained 103 unique viewers, re-tweets on the official LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet community manager Steven Isbell's twitter accounts, as well as featured articles on several LittleBigPlanet fan-sites, such as Sackinima.
Collaborations between Trixel and T-GamesEdit
- Isolated Darkness promotional material
- Concept logos
- LittleBigPlanet Flash